So, in an effort to join the rest of the world (at least our small social circle) we have decided to start a blog. Everything from this point on is subject to change, i.e. Blog title, content direction, etc.

This blog in no way indicates an announcement of pending child berth or any other slanted commentary, but rather a place where Jamie or I can post random musings that we find interesting. It could also be used to update our non-Facebook friends/family.

I chose the name "Witful Thinking," because:
1. I couldn't think of anything that goes with Smith
2. I like the Princess Bride and witty banter which would lead me to the classic scene..."The Battle of Wits" -- unfortunately "Battle of Wits" was taken so that led me to "Witful Thinking"
3. Since I tend to have a large knowledge of useless information and retro music I immediately thought of the song, "The King of Wishful Thinking" -- BUT I changed one word and turned it into Witful Thinking...witty no??

Also, I know everyone is expecting a monumentally witty post on my first attempt but that will have to wait..."under promise, over deliver" right?!


For your enjoyment:

4 comments

  1. Anonymous on March 23, 2009 at 2:09 PM

    This video is just too cool for words. Mason and I just rocked out to it! Glad you're a blogger now.

     
  2. Anonymous on March 23, 2009 at 6:03 PM

    Love your blog!! Can't wait to see what other witty things you might add!

     
  3. Writer on March 24, 2009 at 9:44 PM

    Welcome my friend. Im glad to have an arena to hear your wit and wisdom. I am willing to bet you will become an overnight blogger sensation! I'll be looking for you on Good Morning America in a couple of months.

     
  4. Anonymous on March 26, 2009 at 2:12 PM

    You probably wish Jamie hadn't shared your blog site with your in-laws - now we can learn more and more interesting things about our much loved son-in-law! :) Keep sharing....

     


Post a Comment