I know it's been a while, but I've got two new "gems" for you. I literally don't have the words (nor the time) to explain the first video. I saw a clip from Good Morning America or some show like that with this guy in it.

** the whole video is pretty awesome but take particular note of the extreme "coolness" at the 1:37 mark **



Is that an awkward silence I hear????

On to the next one!

By now, I'm sure you've seen the ShamWow commercial with Vince.
(yes, the same guy who recently was arrested for beating up a hooker, yada yada yada -- it was all over the news for like a day). Well, apparently he has another commercial for the "Slap Chop." Here's a little twist to the normally boring infomercial. (By, the way I bet the Snuggie would have sold twice as well if they'd done this for their commercial!)

1 Comment

  1. Rachel on April 29, 2009 at 9:43 PM

    I want to thank you for wasting nearly 7 minutes of my life and this throbbing headache I have now.

     


Post a Comment