I had an epiphany this morning. I think I may change up the blog a bit. (easy, easy all of you hardcore devoted fans to my usual brilliant posts) What I mean is, that I may start doing a more regular post and occasionally add in the good stuff you've become accustomed to seeing. So, with that being said I want to take a poll. I think I may start doing some blogging on working out. Shocked? Excited? Confused? Think it's stupid? Well, that's exactly what I'm wanting to know! I've been working out regularly since I was about 12 and have had the opportunity to be around some top-notch trainers and have had some experiences with excellent programs that help you get in shape. My intent here is to maybe share some of my own experiences (and others) that help me get in better shape.

I'm not a professional trainer but I know what works for me and I know I can probably help some others too. Getting in shape and staying in shape are lifestyle choices that require internal motivation and discipline. If your up for it or would be interested in at least seeing what it's all about then leave me a comment or vote in the box. If I even get a handful of responses I'll proceed. If I end up doing this then it'll allow me to post something more regulary (possibly daily) with pictures, links, workouts, etc...all designed to help you find the best fit for you. I'm going to be doing my workout regardless and I thought a few may benefit from what I'm already doing or MAY be doing in the future.

By the way, the workouts would not be about getting "massive" but rather getting in shape by toning up, losing body fat, and eating consistantly better. I'll compile stuff from different places for your benefit.

(note: the video below is only 9 seconds long...ahem, Rachel)



Samuel

3 comments

  1. Rachel on May 1, 2009 at 8:33 PM

    Thanks for the short video! I am a busy girls. Thanks. I would love more blogs about working out. Since Mason was born, going to the gym has become part of our morning routine. I typically take some type of class every morning whether it be Spin class, power lift, or a straight up cardio class but once I am in the gym I dont' know what else to do besides run to get a good workout and unlike your lovely wife I find that soooooooo boring. I would love some new ideas. Thank for this idea!

     
  2. Brooklyn on May 2, 2009 at 11:59 PM

    I think it sounds like a great idea!!

     
  3. Writer on May 4, 2009 at 10:04 PM

    Will you train me? I cant get motivated to work out with out competetion for some reason. I dont want to get flipped like that though.By the way like the third template change to the blog this is the one.

     


Post a Comment